Last month I was taking the Eurostar from London to Paris and I happened to flip through the seat-pocket magazine. (Yes, the Chunnel train has its own magazine. And it's actually pretty awesome.) Case in point: this gorgeous fashion shoot. It's the right way to do colorful menswear.
It's always awesome to see a guy rocking the bike suit. Even better when it's in technicolor. Here are a few tips on how to get the look right:
- Fit is key: make sure that shoulder seams are lined up with the actual shoulder
- A classic pair of bike eyeglass frames adds the right amount of intellectual cred
- Embrace it. You'll stand out. People will feel lucky just to have seen you
- If you're wearing cropped trousers, skip the socks
- Wear bright colors with other bold hues
- Be a total badass and ride a bike