Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
When pre-orders have been placed, Bike Pretty (we) must fulfill each pre-order and provide ongoing support within our Return and Exchange Policy and Warranty. Once we have done so, we’ve satisfied our obligation to our customers.
Throughout the process, we owe our customers a high standard of effort, honest communication, and a dedication to shipping pre-orders to customers. At the same time, there may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents us from being able to ship the product as promised.
If we are unable to ship our product, we will make every reasonable effort to find another way of bringing pre-orders to the best possible conclusion for customers. We, if in this position, have only remedied the situation and met our obligations to customers if:
- we post an update that explains what work has been done, how funds were used, and what prevents them from finishing the product as planned;
- we work diligently and in good faith to bring pre-orders to the best possible conclusion in a timeframe that’s communicated to customers;
- we’re able to demonstrate that we’ve used funds appropriately and made every reasonable effort to ship pre-orders as promised;
- we’ve been honest, and have made no material misrepresentations in our communication to customers; and
- we offer to return any remaining funds to customers who have not received their pre-order (in proportion to the price of products purchased), or else explain how those funds will be used to ship the order in some alternate form.
The estimated delivery is just an estimate—not a guarantee to fulfill by that time. The schedule may change as we work on the product. We have planned our estimates carefully and set an estimated delivery date we feel confident we can work toward. We will communicate with customers about any changes.
We may need to send you questions about your order. To deliver orders, we might need information from you, like corrections to your mailing list. We’ll request that information ahead of the shipment of your pre-order. To receive your order within the timelines provided by us, you’ll need to provide requested information in a reasonable amount of time.
To protect the health and integrity of our company and to help ensure that we and customers enjoy a safe and secure environment, we reserve these rights:
- We can make changes to the Bike Pretty Site and Products without notice or liability.
- We have the right to decide who is eligible to use BikePretty.com. For particularly significant or repeated violations of our Terms or any other rules on the Site, we may cancel accounts or decline to offer our Products. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use BikePretty.com in that jurisdiction.
- We have the right to cancel any pre-order, at any time and for any reason.
Bike Pretty is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions. It is our general policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action. However, if we impose restrictions on or limit a verified account holder’s access to any of our Products or if we intend to cancel a verified account, we will let the account holder know the reasons for this action and how we can remedy any issues (where appropriate), unless we’re prohibited from doing so by law or in the interest of safety.